Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiDas > ds 708 issues, need files, fixes, no FOR...
ds 708 issues, need files, fixes, no FORD,, missing v6.33

2285 Views 0 Replies Create Time: 2015-10-18 11:12:31

•   Level 4   
    (113) points
    Brendan
    2015-10-18 11:12:31
        I  just bought a used ds708. Has s/w Version 6.33 Got it Thursday. Scanned a few vehicles cars(2005 Honda Odyssey-ok, 2007 Toyota Yaris-ok. 2000 Nissan xterra, would not read engine data list, just codes and OBD 2) just to check out tool, so far ok. It has the common small pop up window with the "GetSysInfoFromRegTab()" message. I just close that out clicking on x a few times. I tried to make a copy BEFORE trying the scan_arm file fix.  of the 4 GB car that came with it on to 8GB SD card(bought extras) on my laptop running windows 7. I get messages to repair SD card. I selected NO. Then a bunch of missing files, tabs ect. pop up, needless to say the copy didn't work right when put in to scanner. I get messages to repair SD card. I am concerned if my laptop does that it will make the original 4 GB SD card useless in the scan tool.

I am also missing all the Ford applications. The icon is there but after selecting Ford the screen is just blank except for upper  buttons, esc ect. I can click on box to show version and it shows message "Ford. The software can test the vehicle which was produred(- Acutal misspelling displayed)  between the year 1996 and 2012 year".

I would really like to have the Ford applications working, apparently the people that had the tool before me deleted the Ford apps. and did not update and maintain software correctly or for best use. I could see the update times and applications updated in  the files.

Can you send me Ford file(s) or updates? bmwbrendan@yahoo.com

Total1 Pages